- 9.15.16Russians Hack Colin Powell's Email?
- 9.11.16TSA, Both a Blessing and a Curse
- 8.30.16Fear & Panic at LAX
- 8.29.16False Alarm: Active Shooter LAX
- 8.29.16LAX Terminal Evacuation
- 8.29.16LAX Scare
- 8.4.16Emirates Crash Landing - Accident?
- 8.3.16Emirates Boeing 777 Crashes & Burns
- 7.21.16TSA Discovers Grenades & Guns at Dayton
- 7.2.16Bangladesh: ISIS Inspired Restaurant Killing?
- 6.30.16See Something, Say Something
- 6.30.16Better Airport Security
- 6.30.16Terror Scare JFK Airport
- 6.29.16Turkey Faces Unique Terror Problems
- 6.29.16Istanbul Style Attack in Store for US?
- 6.29.16More Armed Security for Airports
- 6.29.16TSA Improvement Not Enough
- 6.29.16TSA Security Academy
- 6.28.16Istanbul Airport Terror
- 6.16.16EgyptAir - Analysis of Cockpit Voice Recorder
- 6.15.16Orlando: What Went Wrong?
- 6.15.16Will Gun Control Prevent Shootings?
- 3.30.16Flight Crew's Response to Egypt Air Hijacking
- 3.29.16Congressional Security Assessment
- 3.28.16Euro Travel Safety Tips
- 3.28.163/22- US Airports Vulnerable to Attack
- 3.24.16Airport Terminal Security Failures
- 3.23.16Anatomy of ISIS
- 3.23.16Solutions to Terror
- 3.22.16Terrorism: Causes & Solutions
- 3.22.16Preventing A U.S. Airport Terror Attack
- 3.22.16Brussels Attack: Is America Prepared?
- 3.22.16No Solution to Terror Attacks
- 3.22.16Brussels Attack Carefully Planned
- 3.22.16American Airport's Attack Vulnerabilities
- 3.22.16Belgium: A Hot Bed of Terror
- 1.16.16Hackers Threaten US Banks
- 1.7.16Paris Suffers ISIS Inspired Attack
- 1.1.16Travel Risks During 2016
- 12.31.15New Year's Eve Terror Risks
- 12.31.15TSA Scanner Opt Out No Longer Optional
- 12.16.15LA School Bomb Hoax
- 12.16.15Boston Government Cyber Attack
- 12.16.15Terror Threats in Los Angeles & NYC
- 12.15.15ISIS & The Evolving Terror Threat
- 12.9.15Hotel Safety In A Hostile World
- 12.7.15FBI Reveals New Info. CA Attack
- 12.5.15Calif. Wife Pledges Allegiance To ISIS
- 12.4.15Terror Risks
- 12.4.15Stolen Picasso
- 12.4.15Terrorism - Are We Prepared?
- 12.3.15Case Study: Traveler Shooting Risks
Welcome to Roman
For 4 decades, Roman & Associates has been recognized as a leader in government, corporate, legal and insurance investigation and consultation.
Roman assists clients with some of the most challenging issues facing them today. When a business is facing risk, Roman's specialty units will support our clients with a range of professional integrated solutions.
Our staff is comprised of attorney investigators, former federal agents, certified public accountants, engineers, former investigative journalists, MBAs and linguists. The integration of these professions provides a network of critical support to evaluate and mitigate damages.
Roman & Associates is authorized and licensed to do investigations in over 90% of the United States and around the globe. Our staff is available to you as needed, around the clock, including weekends and holidays.